Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
Brighten your skin with esmi’s Brightening Moisturizer. This moisture-boosting cream will help target uneven skin tone for a luminous complexion, leaving your skin glowing and radiant.
If you have skin concerns of melasma, hormonal pigmentation, sun damage, ageing pigmentation, dullness, sallowness, this is the best moisturiser to support your active skincare routine.
Enriched with Kakadu Plum, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and Niacinamide all powerful brightening actives as well as potent antioxidants to assist with skin strengthening and anti-ageing concerns.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Helps target uneven skin tone for a luminous complexion, leaving your skin glowing and radiant.
Perfect for skin concerns of melasma, hormonal pigmentation, sun damage, ageing pigmentation, dullness, and sallowness.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Improves the appearance of large pores and uneven skin tone for skin restoration and maintenance. Great for skin restoring and repairing problematic skin.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
A non-irritating Vitamin C derivative that is well tolerated by sensitive skin for brightening and boosting collagen synthesis.
Heals dry, chapped or cracked skin. The high content of the antioxidant lycopene helps to improve skin tone and works with vitamin C to help promote collagen production.
How to use
Apply after cleansing and skin treat application. Using bamboo spatula or clean fingers, scoop a pea-size of moisturiser.
Apply to face, neck and décolletage. Always follow with SPF application in a.m. routine.
Can be used both morning and night.
- SandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49Rated 5 out of 5 stars40 minutes agoFeels amazing on skin
This makes your skin feel so good. Smooth hydrated and fresh. I use this as my nighttime moisturiser and definitely notice the difference in my skin the next morning if I have skipped.
Would recommend 👌🏼
- AndreaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Amazing my skin feels and looks great will purchase again
- Colleen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMoisturiser
Love it, beautiful and leaves skin silky smooth
- Rachel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dullness, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTHE BEST MOISTURISER
The feeling of my skin after using this for just a couple of days was INSANE! My face feels as smooth as its ever been PLUS I look so refreshed in minutes. Highly recommend this moisturizer after a sleepless night.
- Josie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmooth
Luv it so smooth and fresh