Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
Calm your skin with esmi’s weightless Anti-Redness Hydra-Fluid Moisturizer. Easily absorbed and ultra-lightweight, this Hydra-Fluid will help to regulate oil production and calm stressed skin. Enriched with Niacinamide to help strengthen a damaged barrier function, whilst accelerating healing and repair for healthy, glowing skin.
A weightless moisturising fluid that is particularly suited to oily, acne and problematic skin. This face moisturizer will help to heal, repair and strengthen damaged skin and can also be used on the neck and décolletage.
Liquorice Extract will support repairing and lightening post breakout scarring or pigmentation. Centella Asiatica Extract will assist with healing and repair while also being antibacterial. Tasmannia Lanceolata is an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
The Anti-Redness Hydra-Fluid is designed to feel cooling and calming for angry, irritated, warm-to-touch skin.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Easily absorbed and ultra-lightweight, this Hydra-Fluid will help to regulate oil production and calm stressed skin
Particularly suited to oily, acne and problematic skin. Helps to heal, repair and strengthen damaged skin and can also be used on the neck and décolletage.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Improves the appearance of large pores and uneven skin tone for skin restoration and maintenance. Great for skin restoring and repairing problematic skin.
Centella Asiatica Extract
Helps to reduce inflammation, and boost collagen with antioxidant-boosting effects, and antibacterial properties.
Anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and swelling, as well as moisturise the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
How to use
Apply after cleansing and skin treat application. Using bamboo spatula or clean fingers, scoop a pea-size of hydra-fluid.
Apply to face, neck and décolletage. Always follow with SPF application in a.m. routine.
Can be used both morning and night.
- Denice S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Redness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 stars5 hours agoFantastic
My skin is so much better now I am using anti-redness cream.
- Kristy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Breakouts, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars4 weeks agoAwesome 🤩
This moisturiser absorbs nicely into skin , works great on teenage skin also 🤩
- Sarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, Cystic Acne, Dehydration, RednessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars1 month agoSo far so good
At the moment I’m only using the anti redness fluid moisturiser in the morning on days I don’t work, but it’s definitely been a help for my skin.
Very light weight but super hydrating and has been one of the products currently used to combat redness.
- Ash S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, RednessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars3 months agoMy favourite
I will never not buy this moisturiser it’s my absolutely favourite! It smells and feels incredible and my skin is gorgeous afterwards. I notice the difference when I’m not using it.
- Jess L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry), DryRated 5 stars3 months agoLight weight
Love this. Light weight. Not heavy on your skin at all