Made in Australia
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp, so take a moment for yourself with esmi's Strength Scalp Revival Brush.
Made from premium quality silicon with soft and flexible bristles, it's designed to be used on both wet and dry hair. This makes the hand held brush perfect for lathering shampoo or applying your favourite hair serum.
For longer and stronger locks, a scalp scrub can clear product buildup, excess oil and dead skin cells while stimulating your hair follicles and promoting blood circulation for hair growth.
Make your wellbeing a priority by going beyond beauty to balance and support your nervous system with a tension-releasing scalp massage!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your hair.
Suitable for all hair types, including dry and flaky
Improves Scalp Health
Stimulates Hair Growth
Reduces Product Build From Scalp
How to use
Recreate the salon feeling of a scalp massage at home by rubbing your scalp brush in small circular motions. If you're using on wet hair, continue buffing while rinsing to remove excess product.
Silicone bristles are designed to be gentle on your scalp so you can use a scalp brush every time you do your hair. Keep in mind that a scalp brush doesn't replace a traditional brush so it's not recommended to brush from roots to ends.
Still have questions? Try our Hair Care Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your hair?
Take our Hair Care Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.
- Abbygail B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, RednessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove!
I love using this in the shower when washing my hair, gives my scalp a really nice massage! Obsessed!
- Bernadette H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Dullness, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoStrength scalp revival brush
I love it
- Jess L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49Skin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoAmazing scalp massager!
Love this! Perfect for massaging shampoo and conditioner into my hair. Highly recommend.