Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
Revitalise your skin with a firming face cream that will leave your skin nourished and radiant. This bakuchiol moisturiser is a natural retinol alternative that will help to increase your skin's firmness and brighten uneven skin tone for healthy, glowing skin.
Bakuchiol works through the same receptors as Retinol, making it a great alternative for those who are sensitive to Retinol, pregnant/breastfeeding and will help to speed up skin cell regeneration.
A peptide moisturiser, our Firming Moisturiser will help to restore your skin, while Butterfly Pea Extract works to reduce inflammation. Potent antioxidants will protect skin against free radical cellular damage.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Leaves your skin feeling firm, nourished and radiant. Helps increase skin's firmness, brightens and improves uneven skin tone for healthy, glowing skin.
Great alternative for those who are sensitive to Retinol, pregnant/breastfeeding and will help to speed up skin cell regeneration.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
This anti-ageing peptide that reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions, being a topical alternative to injections.
Bakuchiol stimulates skin cell turnover, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin tone and texture.
Butterfly Pea Extract
Helps ease skin irritation and itching. It also helps in controlling redness, acne, and dryness.
How to use
Apply after cleansing and skin treat application. Using bamboo spatula or clean fingers, scoop a pea-size of moisturiser.
Apply to face, neck and décolletage. Always follow with SPF application in a.m. routine.
Can be used both morning and night.
- Loren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dullness, Pigmentation, Breakouts, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirming Moisturiser
Great hydrating moisturiser. I use this one at night as it is nice and moisturising.
- Jessica J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivitySkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoInstant tightness/ firming
I haven't used a moisturizer in years as I've been using Esmi skin treats instead. I now will have to use both! Now I'm over 30 I want to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines so I love the feeling of this moisturizer, which leaves me with firm/tight skin 🤍
- Cherise J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Dullness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoFirming moisturiser.
Love this over the retinol or age hydrating serum. Love how good my face feels in the morning
- Sophie N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
Iv been using this moisturiser as part of my night time routine and I absolutely love it. You only need a tiny amount as it does go far.
Iv been using it for 2 weeks now and I feel like my skin has more bounce to it
- Liz B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFirming moisturiser
Love this moisturiser not to heavy. My skin feels amazing.