Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
The esmi Hydrating Hydra-Fluid Moisturizer is a fluid moisturiser that provides lightweight nourishment and a burst of hydration. Suitable for all skin types, it leaves skin soft and moisturized.
Supporting oily, dull and unbalanced skin, the Hydrating Hydra-Fluid will balance oil flow while keeping the skin hydrated.
Skin can become dehydrated from a number of factors; air conditioning, UV exposure, low water in-take and more. Adding Hyaluronic Acid to your routine will give the skin a burst of hydration, quenching skin cells to firm and plump, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and brightening complexion, making this the best moisturizer for dehydrated skin.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Provides lightweight nourishment and a burst of hydration.
Suitable for all skin types, it leaves skin soft and moisturised.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Wide spectrum and triple action. Holds 1000x it weight in water for complete skin hydration and improvement in fine lines and wrinkles for hydration and skin plumping.
Anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and swelling, as well as moisturise the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Calms irritated skin, reduces heat, and relieves delicate or troubled skin.
How to use
Apply after cleansing and skin treat application. Using bamboo spatula or clean fingers, scoop a pea-size of hydra-fluid.
Apply to face, neck and décolletage. Always follow with SPF application in a.m. routine.
Can be used both morning and night.
- Claire J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationRated 4 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLightweight and fresh!
It feel so fresh when applying! Love it
- Melissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Sensitivity, Redness, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHydrating Hydra-Fluid Moisturiser
Love this moisturiser! It’s light, feels great and smells great too!
- Denice S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Redness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFantastic
My skin gets very dry I am so happy that I got this cream I have to say it the best cream I have used
- Melissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoHydrating moisturiser
Best I’ve ever used, it’s lightweight and non greasy and hydrating Highly recommend
- Emma C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove, love, love!!!
A little goes a long way! Amazing product that does exactly what it says. I have oily skin and live in a warm/humid climate but my skin feels soft and hydrated after use. Worth the price tag and will definitely try the other moisturisers