Like a genie in a bottle, esmi's Gentle Refine Cleansing Toner is like magic for your skin.
It's been specially formulated by esmi with a focus on being kind to our skin; combining the perfect balance of biome friendly ingredients to hydrate and soothe all while providing a gentle exfoliation without disrupting our delicate skin barrier.
Featuring a combination of AHAs, BHAs and fruit enzymes, our Gentle Refine Cleansing Toner will gently buff away dead skin to refine pores, smooth and soften textured skin leaving you with a dewy glowing complexion.
This light toner is ideal for daily use and perfectly preps your skin to allow for better product absorption of your skin treat serums and nourishing oils.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
- Exfoliating properties help to remove dead skin cells and impurities
- Assists with brighter, smoother, softer skin
- Refines & unclogs pores, promoting a more even skin tone and texture
- Doesn’t strip skin of its natural oils
- Leaves skin feeling balanced and hydrated
- Perfectly preps the skin for the rest of your skincare routine
Suitable for all skin types. Targets congestion, uneven skin tone and texture, dehydration and premature ageing concerns.
Our toner is an excellent addition to any skincare routine!
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Supports collagen production and boosts hydration to improve skin tone and elasticity.
Can help increase cell turnover and eliminate accumulated dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin.
Renowned for its ability to exfoliate the skin, unclog pores, and effectively combat acne and blemishes.
How to use
After cleansing your face, apply 3-4 pumps of toner onto a cotton pad and gently swipe it over your entire face and neck. Follow with your favourite serum/s and moisturiser or oil.
Note: You may feel a temporary warming sensation on your skin after application. This is normal as the product contains AHA and BHA ingredients that help to exfoliate and clarify the skin. It is important to use SPF daily to protect the skin.
Can be used daily after cleansing, morning and night.
If you have sensitive skin we would recommend slowly introducing it into your daily routine. Start off with every 2nd-3rd night and after 2 weeks you can use build up to every night, or as required.
- Claire J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat toner!
I was so excited to add this toner to my skincare routine and so far it has been amazing. Definitely makes my skin feel clean and fresh.
- Jasmine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dullness, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCleansing toner
This is one of the best toners I have used. I love that it doesn’t smell chemically or strong as a nice soothing effect. Definitely recommend.
- Linda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCleansing Toner
This is great to use after cleanser to make sure everything is cleaned off and feeling fresh.
- Jess S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Redness, Pigmentation, Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat Toner
In the past I’ve used toner that dried out my skin. This toner is beautiful and does a great job on my skin. I’m in love!
- Colleen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCleansing toner
I just love it, I like the gentle exfoliation, and the removal of any excess makeup
We've got answers
We believe every person deserves to feel empowered, confident and experience good skin health. We're here to help answer any questions, and help you with your skin journey.
Chat with us
We are here to aswer your questions.
Yes, this toner is suitable for sensitive skin. As every skin is different we would suggest slowly introducing it into your routine if you find you can be sensitive to skincare. Start off with every 2nd-3rd night and after 2 weeks you can build up to every night, or as required. We understand some skin conditions are more sensitive than others, so please reach out to our friendly Skin Service Team if you have any questions.
esmi's Gentle Refine Cleansing Toner does not contain any alcohol.
esmi's Toner is gentle and formulated to leave skin hydrated and won't cause the skin to become dry or unbalanced.
Yes! Due to the nature of this product and its gentle combination of AHAs, BHA and fruit enzymes, a mild tingling sensation can be felt after application. Rest assured - if you can't feel tingling, the product is still working!
Yes. As this is a gentle exfoliant, we still recommend continuing with your usual exfoliation 1-2 times per week.
Yes, it is perfectly fine to follow your toner use with Retinol.