Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Paraben & Sulfate Free
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Made in Australia
Formulated with protective Probiotic Lysates to strengthen the skin's natural defence this creamy probiotic cleanser gently lifts away impurities for clearer, softer skin and a calmer barrier.
Probiotic Lysates help heal and support skin's natural defences and have the potential to address a range of inflammatory skin conditions, including acne, by topically inserting good bacteria (probiotics) into the skin's microbiome.
esmi Skin Minerals is the first skincare brand to use 100% Australian made probiotics produced in an Australian cGMP/TGA approved laboratory.
The addition of soothing aloe vera in this clear skin probiotic cleanser calms and heals inflammation while promoting healthy moisture levels.
Skin is protected with the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties of camellia leaf (green tea) extract that can calm redness, target signs of ageing, and soothe acne-prone skin.
An effective probiotic acne cleanser, it removes impurities from pores without stripping the skin's important oil / moisture balance. Skin isn't left dry, tight, or irritated - just clean, calm, and supple.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Skin is thoroughly yet gently cleansed of impurities. Maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance. Calms skin and promotes healing. Primes skin for the next step in your routine.
Perfect for sensitive and acne inflamed skin, the cleanser balances skin and won’t leave it dry or tight, just heal, protect and maintain the skin's natural barrier.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Great for dry skins and compromised skin barriers for dry, damaged and compromised skin for calming and nourishing dry, damaged and compromised skin.
Green Tea Extract
Can help calm redness, target signs of ageing, and soothe acne-prone skin
100% Australian made probiotic ideal for skin application that can help create an ideal environment for your skin to thrive when compromised by outside elements and bad bacteria.
How to use
Apply a pea-size amount to damp hands and gently massage on to your skin. Rinse thoroughly. Remember to cleanse twice if you are wearing makeup.
Smooth, creamy, soft
Cleanse twice if you are wearing makeup.
- Lindsay M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars3 minutes agoThe best!
This is my holy grail cleanser for my sensitive postpartum skin!
- Deanne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 stars1 month agoOmg 🤩🤩 so good
This is the best cleanser I’ve ever used
- RebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 4 stars1 month agoSo soft
Have always loved this cleanser. It feels so soft and smooth. However, i am not a fan of the new bottle/lid change. The old one with more of a spout to squeeze through was much easier to get a more controlled amount and make less mess. The new one is also harder to open/close. (First photo is old, second new)
- JadeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Redness, Sensitivity, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
I love this it feels so good on the skin and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this product!
- Marissa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, SensitivitySkin Type DryRated 5 stars2 months agoL.O.V.E
This cleaners leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have really sensitive skin and this product doesn’t irritate it or leave it feeling itchy