Minimise Fine Lines
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Made in Australia
A powerful, yet gentle-on-the-skin natural alternative to retinol, esmi's Afterglow Rejuvenating Bakuchiol stimulates collagen production, encourages cell turnover and brightens uneven skin tones.
Packed with skin-loving ingredients like squalane and blue tansy, this lightweight oil-based serum is a rich and potent source of antioxidants that will protect your skin against environmental damage.
The beauty of a botanical alternative to retinol is that it's gentle on your skin and won't lead to sensitivity that's often associated with retinol use. This makes it ideal in both your morning and night routine and is perfect for those with dry or sensitive skin. It's also suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
While your skin will feel soft and hydrated, if you're in need of extra nourishment you can follow with your favourite moisturiser or oil.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
This oil-based serum stimulates collagen production, brightens uneven skin tones, improves skin texture by promoting cell turnover and boosts hydration. It provides lightweight nourishment and is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Best for dry or sensitive skin. Addresses concerns of uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles, textured, dry skin. Pregnant/breastfeeding safe. A suitable retinol alternative.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Bakuchiol stimulates skin cell turnover, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin tone and texture.
Calms irritated skin, reduces heat, and relieves delicate or troubled skin.
Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness and improves dryness.
Prickly Pear Cactus
Soothes and hydrates the skin while strengthening the skin's natural function as a protective barrier.
How to use
After cleansing and applying your favourite water based serums follow with 2-3 drops of Afterglow Rejuvenating Bakuchiol. For extra nourishment, follow with your favourite moisturizer or oil. Can be used morning and night. Be sure to follow your morning application with SPF protection.
Can be used every morning and night. Be sure to follow your morning application with SPF protection.
- Cassandra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dullness, Sensitivity, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoBakuchiol
I have dry and sensitive skin. I use this at night after cleansing and it keeps my skin hydrated and smooth.
- AmberVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Cystic Acne, Dehydration, Breakouts, Redness, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove using this and the strawberry rose oil together.
It feels so good on extremely dry cheeks with active acne, helps moisturise those really dry acne bumps and smoothes them out i only first tried it and can already feel a difference.
- Katie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing product!
Smells divine. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Kaisa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, RednessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous serum
Makes my skin so soft and glowy and you only need couple of drops.
- AmyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPregnancy skin saviour!
As I can't use retinol during pregnancy, was looking for a safe alternative and came across this miracle in a bottle! My skin has been glowing since I've started using this product, and my pigmentation has reduced. Love it!!