Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Australian Native Ingredients
Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Made in Australia
Instantly cools the discomfort of red, irritated skin while shutting down inflammation and breakouts with powerful natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ideal for red, irritated and acne prone skin the mask can also be used to cool and repair trauma after laser and IPL treatments.
Cooling, restorative relief for red, irritated and weak skin, the Anti-inflammation Mint Gel Booster Mask soothes warm to touch skin and targets inflammation. Ideal for breakout prone, irritated skin and post laser and IPL treatment.
Rescues skin from inflammation with broccoli sprout extract and repairs with strengthening, wrinkle reducing 24k gold flakes.
A natural antiseptic with an invigorating scent, wild mint teams up with maclura cochinchinensis leaf to target acne causing bacteria. Tasmania lanceolata extract provides powerful, skin rejuvenating antioxidant properties while aloe vera soothes.
Why people love esmi's Anti-inflammation Mint Gel Booster Mask:
- Calms redness, irritation, acne inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
- Ideal for use after laser and IPL treatments
- Hydrates and strengthens
- Balances oil production
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Calms redness, irritation, acne inflammation. Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Ideal for use after laser and IPL treatments. Hydrates and strengthens.
The ultimate treatment for red, inflamed or breakout prone skin. Designed to help cool, calm and strengthen the skin.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Broccoli Sprout Extract
Natural anti-inflammatory to help reduce redness
Maclura Cochinchinensis Leaf
A natural active ingredient which is excellent to help balance sebum flow. Helps to inhibit acne bacteria and ease inflammation
Mint leaves are rich in anti-septic properties which prevents the skin from developing spots and rashes.
How to use
Apply the acne face mask generously to cleansed face with fingers or mask brush while avoiding the eye area. Can also be used as a spot treatment on red, problem areas. When ready to wash off, gently buff and massage the face with damp hands to promote circulation. Rinse well or remove with esmi's Microfiber Facial Cleansing Mitt. Follow with your favourite esmi treats.
esmi usage tips: The Anti-inflammation Mint Gel mask can be used as a spot treatment or patch on problem/red areas. Pair the Anti-inflammation Mint Gel Booster Mask with the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum or Anti-Redness Minty Green Smoothie the ultimate skin cooling, anti-redness treat.
Our Booster Mask range is quite concentrated, so it is a good idea to ease your skin into these, and work your way up to leaving on overnight.
- Tanisha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, Redness, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCalming
- Sue D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoProduct love
I love the trio in fact, I love all of the Esmi products. I never want to run out hence why my bathroom cabinet looks like this
- JemmaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLOVE IT!
I really love to use the Anti-inflammation booster mask each night as a spot treatment. I find that you only need two use the smallest amount and it helps to keep emerging pimples at bay. I would recommend purchasing the mini sized collection first to test out if it works with your skin, whilst also trialing out the other masks.
- Katrina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Redness, SensitivitySkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPot of joy
My favorite pit of green jelly! Instantly cools my face & takes away the redness. I use it as a moisturizer.
- Nicole M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Dehydration, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Product!
This mask is magic, used it on my teenage daughter and overnight her spots had diminished immensely. Absolutely amazing product