Elevate your skin care ritual with esmi's Gua Sha Stone.
Meticulously carved from beautiful green aventurine, this exquisite tool revitalises skin, enhances product absorption, and promotes a toned, youthful complexion. Pair your Gua Sha with your favourite esmi oil for the ultimate benefits.
This stone stimulates lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and fosters a serene self-care experience.
Take your routine to the next level, embrace radiant skin—experience the synergy of ancient wisdom and modern luxury!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
How to use
Step 1: Start by thoroughly cleansing the skin to remove any makeup, sunscreen, dirt, bacteria, and impurities.
Step 2: Apply a generous amount of your Oil based Skin Treat to the skin.
Step 3: Working in an upwards direction, begin at the base of the neck and work upwards with the Gua Sha. Repeating the same movements 3-5 times over each area.
Step 4: Next, start under the jaw/chin, working back towards the ear.
Step 5: Repeat the same movements along the jaw and lower cheek. There is no wrong or right edge of the Gua Sha - use whichever side/end that feels the most comfortable for you.
Step 6: Working in an upwards direction from the base of the jaw to the upper cheek bone.
Step 7: Using the long curved edge, work from the nose back towards the ear.
Step 8: Repeat the movements on the other side of the face.
Step 9: Using the pointed end, very gently work under the eye area back towards the temple
Step 10: Using the long curved edge on the brow bone, work in an upwards direction towards the forehead.
Step 11: Using the long curved edge, repeat the same movements on the forehead towards the hairline.
Step 12: Repeat these steps on the other side of the face.
Step 13: Using the small arches, run the Gua Sha along the brow bone.
Step 14: Using the flat surface of the Gua Sha, start at the brow and lift up towards the hairline.
- Meg L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, Blackheads & Congestion, Cystic Acne, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAddicted
I have never used a Gua Sha stone before but I am now obsessed. Feels so nice and cool on the skin and really helps with the absorption of my skin treats and oils 😍
- Leah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove it!
Love the gua Sha! Feels great and quality
- Leanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Sensitivity, Redness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars14 minutes agoBeautiful Item
So lovely to use. I have never used one before and this was a great combination with the 24K Gold Nourishing Oil.
- Ashleigh F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, Dehydration, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGua sha stone
I love the Gua sha stone it made my face feel and look so good!!!
- Emma P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dehydration, Dullness, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Really enjoyed using this product with the 24k oil. Felt like a mini spa/facial experience after a long day at work. Just kinda wish the instructions were clearer as I wasn’t 100% sure how to use the product to its full effect and had to do a quick google. Felt good though!