Take your skin care to the next level with the beautiful green aventurine Gua Sha. With endless benefits, the Gua Sha helps to promote circulation, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lymphatic drainage and relaxation. Pair your Gua Sha with your favourite esmi oil for the ultimate benefits.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
How to use
Step 1: Start by thoroughly cleansing the skin to remove any makeup, sunscreen, dirt, bacteria, and impurities.
Step 2: Apply a generous amount of your Oil based Skin Treat to the skin.
Step 3: Working in an upwards direction, begin at the base of the neck and work upwards with the Gua Sha. Repeating the same movements 3-5 times over each area.
Step 4: Next, start under the jaw/chin, working back towards the ear.
Step 5: Repeat the same movements along the jaw and lower cheek. There is no wrong or right edge of the Gua Sha - use whichever side/end that feels the most comfortable for you.
Step 6: Working in an upwards direction from the base of the jaw to the upper cheek bone.
Step 7: Using the long curved edge, work from the nose back towards the ear.
Step 8: Repeat the movements on the other side of the face.
Step 9: Using the pointed end, very gently work under the eye area back towards the temple
Step 10: Using the long curved edge on the brow bone, work in an upwards direction towards the forehead.
Step 11: Using the long curved edge, repeat the same movements on the forehead towards the hairline.
Step 12: Repeat these steps on the other side of the face.
Step 13: Using the small arches, run the Gua Sha along the brow bone.
Step 14: Using the flat surface of the Gua Sha, start at the brow and lift up towards the hairline.
- Leah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Love the gua Sha! Feels great and quality
- Tiera S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this!
Perfect tool to end my skincare routine! Combine with any skin treats!
- JessVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove this!
Perfect tool to finish your skin care routine! Love using this to massage into my skin, feels so smooth and improves circulation!
- ErinI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGua sha stone
I Love massaging my face with this product - it helps reduce inflammation & gives a great massage to help with fine lines & wrinkles. So soft & soothing when combined with the esmi oils
- Jaimie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMassage
Feels like a nice massage