Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Made in Australia
esmi Strength Shampoo will gently cleanse as it repairs and strengthens damaged, weak hair.
Feed your skin and hair with ESMI BIOME™ – EB04 a biome blend of probiotic lysates specifically tailored to help with growth, strengthening hair at the scalp and reduce the damage caused by UV. Peptides will assist in regenerating growth, and giving hair a thicker, fuller appearance.
Green Tea Extract helps add moisturise and conditions your hair and scalp.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your hair.
Help strengthen & repair weak & damaged hair, mild cleanse, helps increase scalps good bacteria for a healthy skin biome, assists with barrier strengthening, Antioxidant properties, Sulphate-free & colour safe formulation.
Weak, damaged & slow to grow, dry.
Environmentally conscious hair care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
esmi Biome™ - EB04 STRENGTH
A biome blend of probiotic lysates specifically tailored to help with growth and strengthening hair at the scalp.
This anti-ageing peptide that reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions, being a topical alternative to injections.
Green Tea Extract
Can help calm redness, target signs of ageing, and soothe acne-prone skin
How to use
Apply Shampoo to your hand, and lightly lather with water.
Massage into wet hair for a few minutes to remove dirt and residue.
Rinse thoroughly. Repeat to cleanse hair and scalp.
Follow with your favourite esmi Conditioner.
Still have questions? Try our Hair Care Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your hair?
Take our Hair Care Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.
- LaceyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24Skin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars1 hour agoSmells amazing, does what it says
Hair does feel stronger and looks fuller when I wash with the strength shampoo. Smells absolutely divine and is starting to do wonders for my thin hair.
- Kimberly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type DryRated 5 stars1 month agoFabulous Shampoo
The shampoo is devine. my hair feels super soft and fuller and my scalp doesn't get errated.
I use to use a top shampoo from my hairdresser but I always got an itchy scalp.
- Julie I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars1 month agoSilky
Great shine to my hair and silky soft
- Jasmine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, Cystic Acne, Pigmentation, Blackheads & Congestion, DehydrationSkin Type OilyRated 5 stars2 months agoNice shampoo
Leaves hair nice and smooth.
- Wendy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 stars3 months agoLoving this shampoo
So far I have only accolades to share though I’ve only used it a few times yet. Too early to see a whole lot of increased volume or growth but it definitely has given a lovely texture. Soft but with body. Will try the conditioner down the track when I’m done experimenting with colour depositing conditioner.