Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Australian Native Ingredients
Looking for the best skin care to reduce redness? You've found it. The Anti-Redness Minty Green Smoothie serum provides healing relief for inflamed, acne prone or post treatment skin.
Red, blotchy skin is usually caused by inflammation. The Minty Green Smoothie targets inflammation with Tasmania lanceolata extract, a powerful antioxidant and speeds up healing with arnica, a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Glycosaminoglycans (GAG's) support collagen and elastin while niacinamide (B3) strengthens the moisture barrier. Quick absorbing and water based, the serum is infused with aloe vera's calming, soothing properties.
Why esmi's Anti-Redness Minty Green Smoothie is the best product for red skin:
- Reduces puffiness
- Ideal for post laser, IPL, and diathermy treatment
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial
- Strengthens the moisture barrier
- Lightweight and non-acnegenic
- Uplifting minty aroma
Use it with:
- Maximum Coverage Treatment Foundation
- Moisturisers such as Peppermint Green Oil, Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil or Skin Mylck plus Anti-Redness
- Anti-Inflammation Booster Mask
*As our Skin Treats bottles are made from glass, each bottle is unique and special. The internal glass does differ from bottle to bottle, so you will find that each of your Skin Treats will sit a little differently. This with the combination of different consistencies (Gel V Oil) your product should sit just at the top of the blue esmi circle, anything over this is a nice little bonus - yay!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Calms and strengthens red, damaged skin, and helps reduce puffiness. Ideal for post laser, IPL, and diathermy treatment. Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial.
Perfect for all skin types, our Anti-Redness Green Smoothie is a suitable addition for skin concerns of redness, acne and acne prone rosacea. Or if you are looking for a spot treatment alternative.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Great for dry skins and compromised skin barriers for dry, damaged and compromised skin for calming and nourishing dry, damaged and compromised skin.
Wonderful for breakout prone skin as speeds up healing time.
Tasmannia Lanceolata Extract
Helps reduce redness and puffiness associated with inflammation, also a powerful antioxidant to help strengthen and protect skin cells.
How to use
Apply Green Smoothie to freshly cleansed skin.
- Breakouts: Spot treat active breakouts,
- Redness: Apply sparingly to area of concern.
Allow product to absorb before applying other serums, and your moisturizing Skin Treat.
Green Smoothie can be quite stimulating if you are new to skincare or sensitive, slowly introduce this treat for best results. For a personalized routine please reach out to our Skin Service Team.
It is important to use a gentle cleanser with your Skin Treats, and always follow your morning routine with an SPF.
Lightweight, gel, weightless
Can be used morning and/or night.
- Carol T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Redness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDefinitely worth trying!
There has been a noticeable improvement to the redness areas around my face. I'll definitely be ordering again.
- TaylahVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Cystic Acne, Breakouts, Redness, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMagic in a bottle!
This serum is one of the greatest products Esmi has created. I’ve suffered with cystic acne since the age of 11 and since incorporating this into my routine a few years ago…..my skin is less angry, the redness has downgraded and I rarely get acne anymore. It’s been a godsend 🙌🏻🙌🏻 LOVE LOVE LOVE!
(First 2 photos below from a few years ago when I first started using Esmi and last 2 photos 18 months after starting Esmi) 🤩
- Tracy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAnti red
I my is not so red
- Tanisha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, Redness, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCooling
Calm on skin
- Tanisha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Breakouts, Redness, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCooling and calming
Takes out redness