Contains Australian Native Ingredients
Paraben & Sulfate Free
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Made in Australia
A lightweight face oil brimming with superfood ingredients to increase elasticity and hydration, reduce redness and regulate oil.
Ideal for all skin types, especially oily skin with balance concerns, this nourishing oil can replace moisturiser to improve tone, calm and hydrate while regulating oil flow.
A calming plant-based balancing act for skin, the anti-oxident blend of plant-oil in Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil works together to restore a calm and balanced complexion.
Rich in powerful and naturally occurring vitamin A, Acai Oil boosts cell turnover and its essential fatty acids smooth and soothe.
Jojoba is the closest botanical match to our skin's natural sebum and regulates moisture levels while calming with anti-inflammatory properties.
Kiwi fruit seed oil is ultra-nourishing and anti-ageing with high concentrations of Omega 3 fatty acids boosting elasticity and reducing the look of fine lines.
Highly emollient and non-comedogenic squalene is an exceptional hydrator which won't clog pores and works to regulate oil flow and increase skin suppleness. It's ideal for oily, acne-prone skin.
Why people love Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil:
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Regulates oil flow to balance skin
- Hydrates and addresses age concerns
- Can be used as an alternative to moisturiser
- Rich source of vitamin C and E
- Anti-inflammatory for redness reduction
*As our Skin Treats bottles are made from glass, each bottle is unique and special. The internal glass does differ from bottle to bottle, so you will find that each of your Skin Treats will sit a little differently. This with the combination of different consistencies (Gel V Oil) your product should sit just at the top of the blue esmi circle, anything over this is a nice little bonus - yay!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Lightweight and non-greasy. Regulates oil flow to balance skin. Hydrates and addresses age concerns. Can be used as an alternative to moisturiser.
Suitable for all skin types, especially combination to oily. A lightweight alternative to the 24K Gold Nourishing Oil.
Environmentally conscious skin care that delivers results—no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Acai Oil is antibacterial and has a high absorption rate that can improve your skin’s elasticity and help relieve painful splitting or cracking in your skin and provide relief for other conditions such as psoriasis and acne.
Jojoba Seed Oil
Has been shown to mimic the sebum flow in the skin, due to this jojoba oil is used to condition, soften and hydrate the skin. Helps to regulate oil flow. Has antibacterial qualities that help control control bacteria in the hair follicle.
Soothing for the skin and delivers significant antioxidant properties.
How to use
Using the dropper, drip 2-3 drops of oil directly to the palm of the hand and massage into cleansed skin after applying other skin treats.
It's important to use a gentle cleanser with the Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil.
Lightweight, Moisturising, Dry Oil.
Can be used morning and night and around the eye area.
- Kristie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoNot Sure
Definitely an oil. I think I need more time with this one. It will go a long way though!
- Katie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoA great option for more congested skin
Found the 24k gold oil a little too much for my skin. This one is a great lighter alternative
- Meg L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, Blackheads & Congestion, Cystic Acne, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoLove ❤️
I have oily/combination skin and have found face oils to be hit and miss with my skin but not this one! Great for combination skin and smells so refreshing
- Jenni B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect for Far North QLD tropical climate
I actually meant to order the 24k Gold Nourishing oil, which I use only at night. Despite my mistake, I found the Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil is perfect to wear during the day under makeup and even under sunscreen that I wear almost every day, due to part of Australia I live in. I feel my skin has improve further since adding this product to my skin regime.
- Helen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? DehydrationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFace oil
A beautiful nourishing oil for my face